If you wish to enjoy Nintendo Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color and more games on your non-jailbreak iPhone or iPad, Then Download & install GBA4iOS 2.1 game boy advance emulator App for iOS 13.4 – 13 / 12.4.1 – 12 / 11 / 10 / on iPhone X, iPhone / iPad and Android device No jailbreak / Computer PC.
What is GBA4iOS 2.1
GBA4iOS 2.1 A powerful Nintendo Game Boy Advance console emulator App, that was created and Developed by popular iOS Emulators developer Riley Testut. Simplicity and Emulation speed are the main factors on this emulation. The Developer Riley Testut has introduced lots of amazing tools in the iOS SDK to take the game emulation speed and experiance to next level. Not only GBA, it also emulates GBC and GB console games within single app.
This 2.1 version included with huge-number of additional & highly requested features such as iCloud & Dropbox sync, Airplay, iPad optimization, latest game cheats, Save state support and more. Compared to other Emulators such as SNES4iOS, Delta Emulator and NDS4iOS, its Game emulation speed is amazing and also it provides rich graphics and it gives rich game experience on your device. But it mainly depends upon the iOS Version and Device. In case if you are using iPhone 5 or old model device it doesn’t emulate the game at high speed also you may get crash reports regularly.
- GBA4iOS Emulator supports Wireless Linking.
- You can get latest & Brand new GBC & GBA skins for free.
- It also emulates Nintendo GB & GBC consoles.
- In-App Browser, that lets you to download ROMs easily.
- Supports iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive sync.
- Add Custom game Controller Skins within few clicks.
- Emulator Software gets Updates regularly with some big fixes.
- Game Save States & Cheat Codes supports.
- GBA has a URL Schemes, so add and download ROMs easily.
- Vibration and Sustain Buttons.
- External game Controllers Support, so add Game Joy stick.
- AirPlay share Support.
- Both GBC and GB Console ROMs supports.
- .zip and more types ROM files support.
How to Download GBA4iOS 2.1 GBA Emulator iOS 13 / 12 on iPhone, iPad
- Step.1 ) First of all, Tap on the GBA Emulator iOS app icon or GBA4iOS download button to install the Emulator directly on your iPhone or iPad Device
- Step.2) When you click on above download button, it rises an pop-up on the screen. then tap on the “Open in iTunes” option.
- Step.3) After, it shows another installation pop-up message on screen. then simply tap on install option.
- Step .4) Now go-back to iOS Device home screen and try to launch the App. In case it shows Untrusted enterprise error on the screen? then follow the below guide.
Go to Settings >>> Navigate to General >>> Profile & Device Management >>> Find the Tweaked game >>> Tap on TRUST from Pop-up Message.
- Step.5) Finally, Open the GBA Emulator App and Add your Pokemon Go Game ROMs and Play your favorite GBA, GBC, GB, NDS and more game for free.
How to Fix GBA4iOS App Untrusted Developer Error:
- Open the iOS Device Settings Menu.
- Navigate to GENERAL Section.
- Now Go to Profile & Device Management category.
- There find Riley Testut named Profile and Tap on it.
- Now Tap on Emulator Icon, Then Again Tap on the TRUST Option.
- That’s it Guys, now you have successfully Trusted it Profile certificate.
How to Install GBA4iOS Emulator iOS Game ROMs on GBA4iOS emulator
You can Download and Install the GBA Game ROM file in two unique ways. most of these two methods works perfectly. In first method you can use GBA4iOS Built-in browser to Download Add ROMs easily. The Second method is also similar to First Method, Just Download the Game ROM file and Open it with GBA4iOS Emulator. For brief Process follow the below steps.
Method.1) Install Games using Built-in Browser.
- Launch the GBA emulator on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on Search icon on the top-right.
- There bunch of GBA, GBC, GB Games are available for free. Now select your favorite game from that popular games list.
- Select the Game version that you want play. And tap on the Download.
- Afterthat, again tap on Save. Now the game ROM file starts installation on Emulator App.
- When the ROM file has finished installation successfully, simply tap the game to play on your iPhone or iPad.
Method.2) Using Browser:
- In This process, Open the Safari browser and Navigate to Trusted site to Download Nintendo GBA, GBC Game ROMs.
- Remember, that will be in a .GBA or .zip format.
- Once the Game ROMs file downloaded successfully, Tap the ROM file to open it.
- from those list of options, Tap on “OPEN IN GBA4iOS” option.
- Now Go-back to Home screen and launch the GBA Emulator. if the ROM file successfully loaded to emulator, there you will see ROMs list.
- Set-up the iCloud sync and start playing of your favorite Pokemon Go Games for free.
- Developer : Riley Testut (@rileytestut) Designer.
- Website: gba4iosapp.com.
- Support: email@example.com.
- Version: 2.1
- Updated: Nov 15, 2018.
- Size: 12MB.
- Copyright: © 2014 Riley Testut.
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Universal support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Thank’s for Visiting iPA Library App