Are you looking the iOS Emulator app to play GBA, GBC games on your iPhone or iPad. Then Download iGBA.Emu Emulator & Play Nintendo GBA Console games for free, No jailbreak.
iGBA.Emu is an Recently launched Nintendo’s GBA Console Emulator developed by Warsame, Daniel, and Magnetar. Actually, this is a web-based sourced native emulator app and it emulates the Game Boy Advance / Color games on all iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows PC Devices. The amazing feature on this app is, it doesn’t get revoke, after seven 7 days train period.
- Play GBA / GBC game on iPhone or iPad for Free.
- Online based emulator.
- Faster emulation.
- New Skins.
- Toggleable Audio.
- Repo System.
How to Install iGBA.Emu GBA Emulator iOS on iPhone, iPad
- Step.1 ) Tap on the above iGBA.EMU Emulator app icon or download button.
- Step.2) Now click on the “Open in iTunes”.
- Step.3) After, again tap on “Install” button from Pop-up.
- Step .4) Now go to iPhone’s Home screen and Fix Untrusted enterprise error from below steps.
Go to Settings >>> Navigate to General >>> Profile & Device Management >>> Find the Tweaked game >>> Tap on TRUST from Pop-up Message.
- Step.5) Finally, Open the emulator and enjoy the GBA games for free.
Thank’s for Visiting iPA Library